Nawa for Culture and Arts Association was established in Deir Al-Balah city, middle of the Gaza Strip, to kindle a light in the souls of the children in the rural areas of Palestine through culture and arts.
- Children under 6 years old through the Al-Hekayat Kindergarten, and their parents through the parents club,
- Children from 4 to 15 years old through educational, cultural, artistic and recreational activities that support their development,
- Traumatised children who need psychosocial support intervention through culture and arts activities,
- Parents of children through the family literacy program,
- Educators who are motivated to learn new techniques through capacity building programs.
Nawa for Culture and Arts Association chose Deir Al-Balah in the middle of the Gaza Strip as the starting point for its cultural intervention with children and families mainly because of the limited number of institutions involved, and the natural need of children to be engaged in activities related to non-formal education.